<Home>DECOLOG (release 6.0 , 2004-2019). (last update 23 april 2010)
Changelog - News
and bug fixes.
- Correcton of a bug appeared in case of full single file processing and number of degrees of freedom (DF) less than 2 (DF<2). Now the the user have the opportunity to perform correctly a re-sampling of observed distribution with a constant Delta PHI interval increasing the number of virtual observed data.
- Some changes in the Graphical User interface and in the web page.
- 4th component now can be included in the optimization and decoding Mixture's distribution observed.
- Test of current degree of freedom run before the statr of optimization process. In this way in case of insufficient degree of freedom a warning message warns on this occurrence and suggests to reduce the number of components to decode or increase the final degree of freedom by a re-sampling of observed distribution whit a constant Delta PHI interval increasing the number of virtual observed data.
- Restructured final report file to account the presence of possible 4th component.
- Some change in default value for Optimization algorithms (max age factor, Maximum number of function to be evaluated (now 20M functions)).
- Some changes in the Graphical User interface.
- Bug fix of graphic rendering of the output results in case of very small bins of observed PDF histogram. Thanks to Cat for the infos on this strange behavior..
- The new release contains a fix of the bug that occurs when the program attempt to rewrite and existing output report file. Now all the output report files have the extension .OUT , instead of the previous .XLS . The content of .OUT file is the same that in the previous release and with same structure. It is a Text file, with TAB separated values, that can be easily imported in EXCEL.
- The running optimization process now can be terminated, on request by the user , by mouse click on special button below the optimizing parameters table in the main window.
- GNUPLOT 5.2.6 (64bit) is now included in the package and used for graphic rendering of output.
https://www.lorenzo-borselli.eu/decolog or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
last modify 23 april 2019